What we provide
We provide all the GROUP GEAR included in the following list:
- 3-4 Person roomy 3-4 season tents for 2 people and individual as well, dining tent, toilet tent. (Toilet seats on demand) and other camping accessories.
- Filtered drinking water for longer trips / Water purification tablets.
- Sleeping bags + liner and comfortable sleeping pads.
- Kitchen tent, Stoves, fuel, cookware,etc.
- Three course meal (Dinner), hot packed lunch, post trek snacks.
- Trekking poles and Duffel bags
- Basic first aid box and mini oxygen bottles
What you may need - Your personal gear recommended in List :-
- Day pack: A bit of bigger size in order to keep fleece, jacket, water bottle, camera, packed lunch,
Foot wear :-
- Good condition trekking boots – not new used before in your country side for best fit for trekking, water proof.
- Camp shoes, light and comfortable as running shoes or sandal ( like Teva ) for river crossing. Its necessity for you to bring sandles for river crossing.
- Socks both Woollen and cotton as desire.
- Clothing :-
- Gore tex jacket or similar.
- Down jacket/vest is good for cool evenings.
- Wind/Rain jacket: (ie gore-tex, northface or similar) waterproof and breathable. Its necessity to have jacket while crossing passes.
- Trekking pants, light, comfortable, water proof /breathable.
- Long sleeve shirt Light weight dry-fast (for sun/insect protection).
- T-shirts for day time
- One midweight/heavyweight fleece (long sleeve) jacket or warm pullover.
- Short pants, underwear,
- Sun Hat: cowboy style or baseball style to protect skin from direct sunlight.
- Woollen cap for high altitude or while crossing pass or during evenings in camp.
- One fleece or sweatpants for cold evenings during dining.
- A pair of Hand gloves or woolen gloves
- Scarf to protect from dust or sunlight around neck. This is available in local markets with variety of colors.
- Sun glasses with UV protection. An extra sun glass in case to replace.
- Sun screen and lip protection.
- Moisturizer cream: In Ladakh the air is dry and sun is harsh and strong during day. There are local moisturizer cream available in market. To avoid somehow skin allergy bring your personal cream.
- Water bottle. Minimum I - 2 liter.
- Trekking poles or sticks. If you have your own folded poles.
- Torch or one head lamp with extra batteries. Petzl or similar.
- One toiletories kit, small towel.
- Reading and writing materials.
- Digital Camera or digital video recorder / solar charger.
- Water purification tablets
- Nylone or water proof plastic bags to storage clothes and stuff
- One pocket knife light.
- Water purification/filter: we boil water for you in the camp, what its essential you to have a water purification tablets or filter during the day of trekking.
- Mosquito rappallent cream.
- Small Binocular.
- First aid kit: We carry basic first aid kit with diamox, aspirin, paracetemol, antibiotics for diarrhoea, anticeptic, bandage and band aids, Please you bring your personal first aid kit with medicine you think to need necessity for you.
- Vitamine tablets or similar.
- Extra passport photos.
- A bottle of wine to enjoy with staff, if you drink. Or to use for other purposes.