What we provide
We provide all the GROUP GEAR included in the following list:
· 3-4 Person roomy 4 season tents for 2 - 3 people and individual as well, dining tent, toilet tent and other camping accessories.
· Sleeping bags and comfortable foam mattresses.
· Kitchen tent, Stoves, fuel, cookware etc.
· Bed tea, nutritious breakfast, three course meal (dinner), packed lunch, post trek snacks, tea and coffee.
· Trekking poles and Duffel bags for your luggage's.
· Basic first aid box and mini oxygen bottles
What you may need - Your personal gear recommended in List :-
· Day pack: A bit of bigger size 30 - 40 liters in order to keep fleece, jacket, water bottle, camera, packed lunch
Foot wear :-
· Good condition trekking boots – not new used before in your country side for best fit for trekking, water proof.
· Camp shoes, light and comfortable as running shoes or sandal ( like Teva ) for river crossing. Its necessity for you to bring sandals for river crossing.
· Socks both Woolen and cotton as desire.
· Gore tex jacket or similar.
· Down jacket/vest is good for cool evenings.
· Wind/Rain jacket: (i.e. gore-tex, northface or similar) waterproof and breathable. Its necessity to have jacket while crossing passes.
· Trekking pants, light, comfortable, water proof /breathable.
· Long sleeve shirt Light weight dry-fast (for sun/insect protection).
· Thermal innerwear winter thermal innerwear
· T-shirts for day time
· One mid weight/heavyweight fleece (long sleeve) jacket or warm pullover.
· Short pants, underwear,
· Sun Hat: cowboy style or baseball style to protect skin from direct sunlight.
· Woolen cap for high altitude or while crossing pass or during evenings in camp.
· One fleece or sweatpants for cold evenings during dining.
· A pair of Hand gloves or woolen gloves
· Scarf to protect from dust or sunlight around neck. This is available in local markets with variety of colors.
· Sun glasses with UV protection. An extra sun glass in case to replace.
· Sun screen and lip protection.
· Moisturizer cream: In Ladakh the air is dry and sun is harsh and strong during day. There are local moisturizer cream available in market. To avoid somehow skin allergy bring your personal cream.
· Water bottle. Minimum I - 2 liter.
· Trekking poles or sticks. If you have your own folded poles.
· Torch or one head lamp with extra batteries. Petzl or similar.
· One toiletries kit, small towel.
· Reading and writing materials.
· Digital Camera or digital video recorder / solar charger.
· Water purification tablets
· Nylon or water proof plastic bags to storage clothes and stuff
· One pocket knife light.
· Gaiter / personal climbing gear. (Can rent at Manali or Leh or Uttarkashi)
· Water purification/filter: we boil water for you in the camp, what its essential you to have a water purification tablets or filter during the day of trekking.
· Mosquito repellent cream.
· Small Binocular.
· First aid kit: We carry basic first aid kit with diamox, aspirin, paracetamol, antibiotics for diarrhea, antiseptic, bandage and band aids, Please you bring your personal first aid kit with medicine you think to need necessity for you.
· Vitamin tablets or similar.
· Extra passport photos.